• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Magic Lantern For 5DMKIV

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, it's been over a year since I asked this question, I guess ML aint ever coming to the MKIV, which is a real shame.

Jonathan,

Your dream may come true!

There’s a lot of work being done with Magic Lantern Development on the Canon 5D Mark IV! It’s only developers who happen to own that camera who will volunteer to do the work.

If you ask the fatal word “when”, a tractor beam catches you and sends you to a distant nebula!

It you could contact one of the active developers here!

Meanwhile, why not feed us a little from your photography favorites as that’s how we flourish!

Meanwhile I will continue to look for answers. BTW, your camera uses the same family firmware as the 1D Mark II and that caused some reverse engineering problems at first. Now the guys seem to be making progress!

Asher