• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Girls HS Basketball

Jason Clark

I went back home to Alabama for a sweet 16 game. I was able to shoot available light at ISO400 f2.8 and 1/500th for all shots. The lighting was fantastic. These shots are a mix between my 85mm 1.8 and the 120-300 2.8, both on 20D bodies.

07cshs01.jpg

07cshs02.jpg

07cshs03.jpg

07cshs04.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jason,

Well done!

These pictures amazingly support my contention that females grimace more than men in sports! What is it about them?

Asher

Nill Toulme

Those are great shots Jason. I very much like every single one of them. Great light indeed.

My only question is that, to my eye, they have the look of a fairly heavy application of noise reduction, and I wonder why? Is it just me?

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net