• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Absent but . . .

Helene Anderson

Not been around too much, a few thinks to deal with and I have more or less decided I would like to leave France and go and live in England, many reasons but now have a lot of research and thinking to do so will pop in here as and when the mind is clear enough to do so.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Not been around too much, a few thinks to deal with and I have more or less decided I would like to leave France and go and live in England, many reasons but now have a lot of research and thinking to do so will pop in here as and when the mind is clear enough to do so.

Hello Hélène,

I hope you can continue with the work on documenting beautiful small places that you treasure. I have a feeling that France has more to work with. Still, I imagine that in the U.K. there are numerous railway lines that are no longer used and therefore small stations that have been long forgotten.

England is beautiful too. I'd imagine that there are societies or "trusts" in the U.K. that take care of at least some of these.

You already have a good way towards a very interesting table book.

Meanwhile, I wish you well with your investigation about moving. That's a huge decision!

Asher

Hi Hélène,

Best wishes with your move and I hope it goes smoothly. I am looking forward to seeing photos of your discoveries at the new location.

Jerome Marot

I have more or less decided I would like to leave France and go and live in England

I would advise to arrange things so that you can come back. You would not be the first English person to do a return trip. Maybe you ask around your English friends living in France what they think about it.

Mark Hampton

Helene,

really don't go to ungerland - the ungerlanders live there... - if you have to cross the channel stay with celts - welshers are ok - irishers are ok - scots are ok.... ungerland is sinking (which could sort thiere water issues !) (that last bit is true)

take care !

Helene Anderson

You would not be the first English person to do a return trip.

I'm Irish!

irishers are ok -
Totally agree
wave.gif

I'm still here, I ain't gone yet !