• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: iPhone snapshot..

fahim mohammed

Guess where?

p2131251166-4.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Nice place, nice shot with certainly many meanings for you Fahim! And a nice pose of the Lady!
Mine has not the same story, but almost same place and a slight different angle ; )
Here
I don't embed the page as I don't want to hijack your thread : )

Last edited:

fahim mohammed

Thank you Asher, Nicolas.

Nicolas, your image is the better one.

Asher, she was visiting St. Petersburg to see the Hermitage painting collections on display there. Huge
Complex..5 buildings. The largest one being the Winter palace.

The complex houses the largest collection of paintings in the world. Only a small portion is on public display.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thank you Asher, Nicolas.

Nicolas, your image is the better one.

Asher, she was visiting St. Petersburg to see the Hermitage painting collections on display there. Huge
Complex..5 buildings. The largest one being the Winter palace.

The complex houses the largest collection of paintings in the world. Only a small portion is on public display.

Fahim,

How long would you recommend for such a visit? Do you use a tour company or just fly in?

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher.

2 days to see the palace and paintings and the surrounding churches; at a minimum.

A week to get a feel for the beauty of the city; walking briskly. Ayesha can walk for kms without issues.

She booked the cruise from home, and selected what see wanted to see once on land.

Fahim,

How long would you recommend for such a visit? Do you use a tour company or just fly in?

Asher

Jena Wryth

iPhone camera’s are actually quite phenomenal cameras by any standards, and are exceptional imaging devices.

It’s major drawbacks include:

It’s lack of control for aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
It’s lack of optical zoom (although the 7+ seems to fix this to an extent)
It’s lack of appearance
Inability to shoot RAW

However, there are tons of tutorials online that will teach you how to make your pictures a look professionals even when using an iphone. Believe it or not, some are even experts on iphone photography.