• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Real Pocket Cameras

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
After checking, I would need to correct my post. The RX-100 has a classical controllable aperture and an internal ND filter. The filter is used so that the aperture does not need to be closed beyond a value where diffraction would be noticeable.

With your OK, I can correct the above discussion and remove anything that doesn't fit in, now that you have updated your input.

Let me know,

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Jerome,

Jerome Marot posted:

After checking, I would need to correct my post. The RX-100 has a classical controllable aperture and an internal ND filter. The filter is used so that the aperture does not need to be closed beyond a value where diffraction would be noticeable.​

Makes sense to me. Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug

Jerome Marot

With your OK, I can correct the above discussion and remove anything that doesn't fit in, now that you have updated your input.

You can, but I don't think it is necessary. It is perfectly normal that, in forum discussions, some wrong assumptions are made and corrected. It is part of the process of learning.