• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Salam and marhaba

Tareq Alhamrani

Hello all,

I am a new member here, and happy to join this site, hope i can learn and share with you.

I am from United Arab Emirates [living in Ajman city], and i studied civil engineering and working in that field until now, hoping to change this job field due to stress and issues in this job, so that i do photography hoping it may give me a job one day.

I started Photography since 2005 and i keep learning, and i share on many forums until 2011, since then i do less and less photography, dad died end of December 2010 and i quit my job few months later on 2011, but i was recovering by 2012, now i hope this year 2013 and later i can do photography better than before.

Thank you very much for accepting my membership, hope to enjoy in this board.

Hello all,

I am a new member here, and happy to join this site, hope i can learn and share with you.

I am from United Arab Emirates [living in Ajman city], and i studied civil engineering and working in that field until now, hoping to change this job field due to stress and issues in this job, so that i do photography hoping it may give me a job one day.

I started Photography since 2005 and i keep learning, and i share on many forums until 2011, since then i do less and less photography, dad died end of December 2010 and i quit my job few months later on 2011, but i was recovering by 2012, now i hope this year 2013 and later i can do photography better than before.

Thank you very much for accepting my membership, hope to enjoy in this board.

Hi Tareq,

Welcome to OPF. I hope, after the loss of your father, you can also find some new inspiration from the various types of contributions by other members. Don't hesitate to ask questions or, even better, to post some of your own images.

It's always nice to see how people from all over the globe view things, sometimes unique to their environment, or their source of inspiration, or the message they want to communicate, or just share

Cheers,
Bart

Tareq Alhamrani

Hi Tareq,

Welcome to OPF. I hope, after the loss of your father, you can also find some new inspiration from the various types of contributions by other members. Don't hesitate to ask questions or, even better, to post some of your own images.

It's always nice to see how people from all over the globe view things, sometimes unique to their environment, or their source of inspiration, or the message they want to communicate, or just share

Cheers,
Bart

Thank you very much Bart!

I will do my best and post something to share sooner or later, i didn't shoot a lot in my country that is very interesting as Fahim did, but i will share anyway.

Marhabtain ya ghali wa ahlan ma na.

Akhook fahim.

Mashkoor akhooy Fahim

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
ترحيب لصديقنا الجديد

Tareq,

I'm proud to have been the first to welcome you at our door! We all have different backgrounds and a great variation in culture. We share however our common humanity and respect for each other's poetry and views from their windows in life.

I'm sorry at the loss of your father. عسى أن يرحمه الله ويدخله فسيح جناته. It's tough realizing that one can't fight with the parent anymore, thank him or expect their approval. So with your new compass, you are changing course. We wish you well on your new journey.

Now I greet you again in public and ask that you share your favorites here and give your feelings on any of our pictures you have a reaction too. Don't hold back in criticism for you being a more recent arrival! Enjoy and find new friends here.

Don't worry bout meeting our expectations just your own ambition and dreams!

Asher