• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Amadeu

Jarmo Juntunen

Another one from Barcelona. This is Amadeu enjoying a ride with his master.

_img900.jpg

Paul Abbott

The native folk of Barcelona love they're pooches, I found. This photo is no exception, representing the capacity they offer and love they have for they're pets...:)

Jarmo Juntunen

Hi folks, thank you all! I almost lost this post myself and was happily surprised to see your comments. Barcelona, what a city! Everything was so laid back and a bit lunatic, too, at least if one happens to be an orderly Northern European. And this is said with a deep respect for the Spanish.

I saw Amadeu and the old boy down at Barcelona Port when strolling along the Moll de Bosch i Alsina, if I remember correctly.