• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

fashion

Phil Fernandez

I have worked with her before and she asked me if I can shoot her in studio.... since she is resurrecting her modeling career again after a few years off from it. She was a ramp model... 5'-11 without heels.

c & c appreciated....

5916668582_bfc08bcc52_z.jpg

5916667806_f9a726a723_z.jpg

5916108619_f477a289b5_z.jpg

5916668174_f5a0568747_z.jpg

Matt Halstead

Some nice shots. to be really picky:

Photo 1: There is an odd shadow on her left leg making it bulge slightly above the knee;

3: I think a little more work could be done on the face as teh skin appears blemished / pockmarked slightly

4: looks the business, although i might tone down teh skin treatment on the face as it looks a tad too smooth.

Nice little series though :)

Helene Anderson

Photoshop, Hélène. Photoshop... ;)

Whoa, no. Ain't that bad! Rather like the look of Bibble 5 though.

Sorry Phil, we digress.

I worked with a girl year back whose face was not perfect, a few marks, yet that did in no way distract from her good looks (and she was even taller than me ! ! ).
Not too keen on the shoes she has on though. Shoes are important (me thinks at any rate).

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have worked with her before and she asked me if I can shoot her in studio.... since she is resurrecting her modeling career again after a few years off from it. She was a ramp model... 5'-11 without heels.

c & c appreciated....

Hi Phil,

From this shoot, I can see you have both worked hard and the pictures following this one have been commented on well already. This picture, your first in the series, appears to have some puzzling areas that should not escape attention. The left inner thigh has a convex lower curve extending inwards which appears awkward. Could be that the muscle is not toned, I'm not sure, but the net result is an issue. Those boots are fun in the 4th picture but don't work as well here as there's already too much attention on the legs as opposed to the suit.

Then the paucity of the lighting in the lower part her form is caused from what? Is the main light too small and close or what. I use close lights but they are 7 ft in diameter. Could be that this lighting is your artistic design and that might work if the entire series has this motif.

Asher

Nigel Allan

c & c appreciated....

Hi Phil,

From this shoot, I can see you have both worked hard and the pictures following this one have been commented on well already. This picture, your first in the series, appears to have some puzzling areas that should not escape attention. The left inner thigh has a convex lower curve extending inwards which appears awkward. Could be that the muscle is not toned, I'm not sure, but the net result is an issue. Those boots are fun in the 4th picture but don't work as well here as there's already too much attention on the legs as opposed to the suit.

Then the paucity of the lighting in the lower part her form is caused from what? Is the main light too small and close or what. I use close lights but they are 7 ft in diameter. Could be that this lighting is your artistic design and that might work if the entire series has this motif.

Asher

My eye also is drawn to the odd muscle bulge in her left thigh and I hate to criticize others' work but you did request feedback...this pose just does not work for me at all.

It really is an odd shape and does nothing for her at all, except to suggest that she is stooping because she is uncomfortable with her height...it is almost as if she is standing in a room with a low ceiling and is conscious of it. I do not feel this makes more of her, but in fact makes less of her. Apologies for being blunt

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

c & c appreciated....

5916108619_f477a289b5_z.jpg

Phil,

This collection of poses works well. I like the idea of putting together elements like this as it gives a much broader idea of the the person. I wonder whether anyone has used this in formal protraiture.

Asher