• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Not a b&w

I took this a week or so ago.. Very overcast/foggy day on the Palouse.. This is not a b&w. It is full color with some saturation included. Please excuse the stupid exposure combination. I was looking for wildlife and had the camera in Aperature mode with it wide open and forgot to change it... People should really visit here at other times than early spring and harvest..
71272895.jpg

Model Canon EOS-1D Mark II
Focal Length 120 mm Sigma 120-300
Exposure Time 1/3200 sec
Aperture f/2.8
ISO Equivalent 400

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I took this a week or so ago.. Very overcast/foggy day on the Palouse.. This is not a b&w. It is full color with some saturation included. Please excuse the stupid exposure combination. I was looking for wildlife and had the camera in Aperature mode with it wide open and forgot to change it... People should really visit here at other times than early spring and harvest..

71272895.jpg

Model Canon EOS-1D Mark II
Focal Length 120 mm Sigma 120-300
Exposure Time 1/3200 sec
Aperture f/2.8
ISO Equivalent 400​

I still have my 1D Mark II!

I was so proud of the pictures and thought it was the ultimate fast camera!

8 wonderful MP!

Asher

Peter Dexter

No I can see it was a color photo and I like it. In fact I really like images that are not converted but show scenes that have such minimal color that they appear to be B & W.