• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Thanks to Bart and Mike for taking on tasks of being OPF moderators!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We are so grateful to both Bart Van Der Wolf and Mike Shimwell for accepting the often challenging positions of OPF moderators. Both of these photographers have gained a reputation for regular contributions in experience and ideas as well as outstanding photographs for discussion.

Hopefully, our strict vetting process will limit the need for the need for any moderators to be diverted by inappropriate posts. We try to discover all BOTs, spammers and malicious folk at the outset. Very few get though. This way our job is photography and lifting the level of out work and our spirits!

I know that the entire community appreciates this generosity and will welcome them in their new roles.

Asher

Mike Bailey

pro member
Asher,

Thank you to you and all OPF moderators for a job well done keeping the forum civil, informative and very interesting!

Mike

janet Smith

pro member
What good news! Excellent choices! thanks to both Bart & Mike for the time, help, technical expertise & support they give the Forum.

Jeff Donovan

Let me add my thanks as well. I've moderated sites in the past and it can sometimes be a real chore, though I think the crowd here is relatively well behaved :)

Thanks Folks,

I'm confident we'll all (Mods and others) be able to keep things to be a pleasant experience for everyone. It's a collective effort, let's make it a smooth ride.

Cheers,
Bart

fahim mohammed

Hey Mike and Bart... Is this good? :)

In any case the best of luck to you both. You deserve it ( luck and the job)
Regards.

Mike Shimwell

Hey Mike and Bart... Is this good? :)

In any case the best of luck to you both. You deserve it ( luck and the job)
Regards.

Remains to be seen Fahim, but hopefully we'll be OK. I think there needs to be either an army of mods or OPFers need to be fairly self regulatory given the busyness of work and life!

Still we try to keep a civil ship:)

Cheers

Mike

Bernhard Rees

Congratulations and all the best to Bart and Mike. Although OPF to me is a well behaved forum compared to some of the German photo forums it takes good moderators to stay on this track sometimes. We as members can contribute ourselves by respect to topics and other members as well.

Bernhard

qing haly

Chinese is simple to learn, many foreigners have spoken Chinese so good.

you said you can say Hi and happy day ,is your self-study?