• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Happy are my wife and me

fahim mohammed

Hi folks,

my youngest ( 0400 hrs here!) and woke us all up.with a GPA of 4.8 ( something ) he has been placed 3rd in overall pre- med rankings and has been accepted in King Khaled Hospital, King Saud university Riyadh, for his medical studies.

We are excited and sleepy!! Thought I would share this news with you all.

May you all too see happiness.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Congratulations Fahim! This is so wonderful for your whole family. I'm impressed at the GPA score of 4.8 but more so at the pride and love within a family. We too will bathe in this for a while and are happy for you and with you! Wish him our best for his upcoming studies.

No doubt he will not be building a giant mammoth for a float in a riotous university parade, as we did, but I'm sure there will be a lot of new friendships made that will last a life time! There won't be the beer and Rugby football of my school, but likely there will still be soccer!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher, it is so wonderful that you folks could join us ( in spirit at least ) in what is a happy
day for us all..especially him. I think he knew about it for sometime, but broke the news
now. He used to be at the university early morning for quite some time.

His mother had promised him a car, for which he too had saved a little. I can hear them
planning on how to get me to part with money.

Soccer, and music..he plays the spanish guitar and a chess fest!

Thanks a lot for your well wishes which have been seen by him and he too send his regards
to all of you.

My wife and me must have done things right with him!

Take care and may fortune always smile on you and your loved ones.

Congratulations Fahim! This is so wonderful for your whole family. I'm impressed at the GPA score of 4.8 but more so at the pride and love within a family. We too will bathe in this for a while and are happy for you and with you! Wish him our best for his upcoming studies.

No doubt he will not be building a giant mammoth for a float in a riotous university parade, as we did, but I'm sure there will be a lot of new friendships made that will last a life time! There won't be the beer and Rugby football of my school, but likely there will still be soccer!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

my youngest ( 0400 hrs here!) and woke us all up.with a GPA of 4.8 ( something ) he has been placed 3rd in overall pre- med rankings and has been accepted in King Khaled Hospital, King Saud university Riyadh, for his medical studies.

Congratulations to you all!

janet Smith

pro member
Hello Fahim

I pleasure to share in your good news, please pass our congratulations on to your son, what great news to start the day!!

fahim mohammed

Mike, Great to hear from you. it indeed is good to see the kids growing up and doing well. a big
big blessing indeed.

our best to your family.

p.s i have seem your post re: zeiss and shall respond there. congratulations and enjoy it in good
health.

Hi Fahim

Great news - it's good to see our children doing well. Congratulations to you all.

Mike

fahim mohammed

Good afternoon Janet,

Hope things are well with you. I am glad to have distant friends share in our joy. very gracious of
you to stop by. Omar gives you his regards.

I guess our responsibilities ( most part ) are over now and the wife and me are extremely thankful
to Allah for his Blessings.

Without sounding too evangelical ( is that correct :) ) it would appear that the more we approach
Him, He approaches us x1000.

Best to you and your loved ones.

Hello Fahim

I pleasure to share in your good news, please pass our congratulations on to your son, what great news to start the day!!

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Fahim,

This is such great news indeed just before Ramadan. You and your wife should be proud of yourselves for raising such fine children. I am very happy for Omar, I hope he will use his chances wisely and make the most of them. Knowing you a bit by now, he shall do just that I expect :).

Ron Morse

Congratulations to your son Fahim. It is a great source of pride and joy as we see our children do well. I'm sure your son will make you very proud as he goes along lifes journey.

My daughter finished pre-med last spring, with high honors, so I know just how you feel.

I know about the car thing also. We got our daughter a Saab for her graduation present.

Its also very sad to see them grow up and leave home. Our daughter started Cornell for her grad school about 400 miles from home 2 weeks ago. We miss her terribly.

fahim mohammed

Cem, thank you for best wishes. We have to thank Allah for the Guidance that He has provided all
of us.

Ramadan Mubarak.

Hi Fahim,

This is such great news indeed just before Ramadan. You and your wife should be proud of yourselves for raising such fine children. I am very happy for Omar, I hope he will use his chances wisely and make the most of them. Knowing you a bit by now, he shall do just that I expect :).

fahim mohammed

Hi Ron, thank you for your well wishes. My congratulations to your family, your daughter and yourself
for the pride and joy that your daughter has brought you all. I pray that you all continue to find
joy thru all your lives.

We just got him a Lexus IS 300. This is expensive..raising children, but then my kids are
the most precious and joyous responsibilities that my wife and me have.

Wishing your family and your loved ones the best for always.

p.s we might miss our children when they are gone but remember the tribulations an eagle
faces, perched on the highest cliff pushing her kids one by one for the first time to take their
first flight. If she were not to do this, her offspring would perish! with a heavy heart she pushes
them and...they fly!!

Congratulations to your son Fahim. It is a great source of pride and joy as we see our children do well. I'm sure your son will make you very proud as he goes along lifes journey.

My daughter finished pre-med last spring, with high honors, so I know just how you feel.

I know about the car thing also. We got our daughter a Saab for her graduation present.

Its also very sad to see them grow up and leave home. Our daughter started Cornell for her grad school about 400 miles from home 2 weeks ago. We miss her terribly.