• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Happy Birthday Cem

I am sitting in the sun on the balcony and enjoy downloading with broadband speed, when it hit me that it is your birthday! Too bad you could not make it.

Then again, that means more beer for us. <grin>

Hope you have a brilliant day!

Best,
Georg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Happy Birthday>? To you too?

Today is your birthday? Well then a bottle of nice French Wine will be opened and a toast to you will be made since we will be celebrating Frank's birthday today too!

Happy Birthday, dear Cem! I hope Ayla and Hanny do something very special to make you feel like a king!!!

Yes Cem, by all means have a very happy birthday. I know how much they mean to us guys, especially as we get older:) I am sending you a virtual Lone Star longneck.
James