• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Eid Mubarak

fahim mohammed

At the end of the fasting month of Holy Ramadan, muslims celebrate Eid Al-Fitr. It is
a holy and joyous occasion.

On this happy occasion I would like to wish Allah's Peace and Blessings on all of you.

With my best regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Fahim,

On behalf of all of OPF we wish all Muslims times overflowing with happiness, goodwill to each other and hearts open to new friendships.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

At the end of the fasting month of Holy Ramadan, muslims celebrate Eid Al-Fitr. It is
a holy and joyous occasion.

On this happy occasion I would like to wish Allah's Peace and Blessings on all of you.

Eid mubarak to you, too, Fahim. Thank you for your good wishes.

Best regards,

Doug

Chee Lim

Have a great Eid mubarak to all Muslims, today's the first day of celebration here :) I'll be visiting my friends and colleagues the day after tomorrow