• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Timber

This is a pic I took of my neighbours tree coming down, taken from my top floor window using an iPhone
SE

fXI8ZY2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is a pic I took of my neighbours tree coming down, taken from my top floor window using an iPhone
SE

fXI8ZY2.jpg

Great start, Christian. Notice I centered your photograph. Just select it and choose the 5th icon from the left. Gives a setting like art on a white wall in a fine gallery!

Your work deserves that!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
To me it’s sad to see a tall tree taken down. This appears it could possibly be a cut leaf weeping silver birch. Really wonderful garden trees!

They do regrow if one has patience. Perhaps it had a fungus!

We had an oak tree and after years of intravenous antifungals, we had to take it down. However just after I walked inside, (to not hear my neighbor berating me that I should be at work), I handed my infant to my wife to just see the crane crashing down where I had been standing under the silver birch with my son........ and before my eyes, the tree was split in half and a neighbors SUV was pushed 2 ft through the driveway into the ground!

So this brings back memories. Had that neighbor not annoyed me, likely as not my family history would have been extinguished at the point in time. So everything has a purpose it seems, in the jigsaw puzzle of happenstance

Asher