• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

More dance

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Seem pretty talented! That is one of the paradoxes of Aussies - very creative and then some!

Asher

Its just a quiet Saturday arvo down at the local Aero club shelter. Run by a local dance group called Tracks

http://tracksdance.com.au/dance-darwin

They put on some pretty amazing stuff. This months theme was multi-cultural. We have plenty of that. Meet some great people as well. My students go to take pictures. I go for the free food.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Others might have upped the ISO on the danc pictures.your approach captures much more of the gentle softness of such a performance.

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Others might have upped the ISO on the danc pictures.your approach captures much more of the gentle softness of such a performance.

Asher

I had one of my students next to me. He's a father of one of the dancers. His approach was to shoot fast and sharp. He didn't want his daughter blurred under any circumstances.
Hand held for me with shutter speeds around 1/20 to 1". I shoot a lot of movement like that these days. It might have something to do with my eye sight.