• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Special Leaf Training Opportunity for LA area This Thursaday

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Special Leaf Training Opportunity for LA area This Thursday December 14th 2006

I have met Amy Goalen and I like the idea of classes to give people opportunity to use the expensive backs, without being under any pressure to buy. Have you even handled the latest Leaf Backs?

How would you like to learn from scratch the camera, processing and workflow in one no-holes-barred 8 hour small group this thursday?

Leaf-Aptus-75s.jpg

I have arranged to get a discount of $100 off the $250 regular price of the Leaf Workshop, making it just $150 for OPF members!

A75 - Portrait2.jpg

The model's are not as shown in this picture, but you still get the idea! The goal of doing great work when that perfect subject is there for you!

The Leaf Digital Training Workshop is an 8 hour class that will cover the following:

Detailed & Advanced software training
Equipment training with Leaf Aptus 75 and Hasselblad H2 camera body
Monitor Calibration
Digital Workflow solutions
File Management steps

Hands-on with equipment and software
Contact information for becoming a digital tech
Up to date industry information

Leaf Experts Available on site for questions and solutions

**Lunch is provided

Workshop is scheduled for Thursday December 14th 10am
Smashbox Studios in Culver City, CA

For more information visit: http://prodigitalconsulting.com

Hope L.A. people will take up this chance!

Let me know by PM of other training needs!

Asher

Disclosure: I am not involved in this course this except in the satisfaction of a good thing done well. :)

Last edited: