• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: New Plugs ’N Pixels photography-related blog

I’ve had the Plugs ’N Pixels website up since 2004 and its companion free PDF ezine available since 2005. A couple of weeks ago I finally broke down and taught myself some basic WordPress, and now I have a blog!

I’d like to welcome everyone to visit and subscribe to my new photography and post-processing related blog. I’ll be putting up enjoyable and informative content regularly –*it’s a lot more fun and easier to do than designing a 20-page ezine ;-)

http://plugsandpixels.com/blog/

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I will visit.

Why don't you show examples of the use of plugins by posting interesting results here! We are happy to host the links to your innovative work.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Thanks Asher. I can do that, though sometimes when I talk about plug-ins on forums I get banned... ;-)

We are fair.

We are a photography community. As long as you contribute your own original photographs, you earn the same rights as anyone else to self-promote in a modest and tasteful manner. We don't want to be exploited. We expect participants to share their own original work and generously alot some measure of attention to other folks work so their can be collegial feedback. Devoid of that, we have no interest in silent members who just want links.

However, anyone creative enough to have their own photography blog has the capability to also contribute here!

Asher

Since it's 1am I'll share a single image for now:

My own photo of New York City from the water, post-processed in ON1's plug-ins.

I can link to info on their software if you wish (I wrote a review).

nyblue.jpg

Asher Kelman

Since it's 1am I'll share a single image for now:

My own photo of New York City from the water, post-processed in ON1's plug-ins.

I can link to info on their software if you wish (I wrote a review).

nyblue.jpg

Excellent! This is just what we need!

I happen to admire and appreciate the ease of managing a sailboat with multiple "gaff"-rigged sails, as the boat with 3 sails on the right. When the winds arecto high and the sea too rough, one can release the angled "Gaff" masts, each by one rope and those sails drop! All in about 2 minutes or less!

BTW, One1 has very good new RAW software.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Thanks, glad you enjoy!

All of my reviews to date (including ON1 Photo RAW 2017.5) are here.

The best way to do things is a hybrid approach of links PLUSD regularly posting your work here. Then your using OPF to help boost your worthy website pays dividends to both of. us and is fair.

Asher