• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Wedding #2 (Second Shooting)

Sydney Rester

Just a few from wedding #2 where I was second shooting.

1163955885_hQSww-X2.jpg

1163955964_cVedb-X2.jpg

1163956004_qL2Ks-X2.jpg

1163956083_WdPxr-X2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Sydney,

I am distracted with so much but I want to at east say how great I feel seeing your wedding work. I know that the first shooter takes charge of the images once you hand over the memory card. That's in fact how a lot of photographer's work even film shooters, the work goes to an outside lab who do remarkable transformations routinely.

In these pictures, you might consider, just for the time when you are the first shooter, to do as follows:

• Open you aperture to limit the DOF and blur the b.g.
  • Clone out uninteresting distractions such as an edge of the preacher or furniture. The trith is not important as magic!
  • Slightly vignette the corners and edges to keep attention on the main subjects.
  • Selectively sharpen the bridge and groom.
  • Have no conscience in aggressively making the bouquet of flowers and the bride and groom the most significant entities on the planet!

Asher