• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The last one

Wolfgang Plattner

of this years spring (from our garden) brought a little bit of sunshine into these rainy days here ...

p371689311-5.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
of this years spring (from our garden) brought a little bit of sunshine into these rainy days here ...

p371689311-5.jpg

I waited, just like the flower does for the pollen to move! The flower seems to be hanging on quite well. It almost seems as if the pistil, (the female body of the flower, stigma, style and ovary) is bendding forward from the center begging for attention.

The petals, being considerate have parted so the feminine is visible!

I do like this picture a lot as it has an essence of a young pretty woman, ready for a partner and waiting in a party dress, all dolled up and well scented, but so far no suiters.

Asher