• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Yard Shot

I rarely include architecture in my images (I enjoy it in others work), but I really liked what I saw in this case. Maybe it's that I'm just too familiar with my barn.

Pastoral%20Barn_zpsqutewhid.jpg

I've included it on my website homepage for April and it seems to be doing OK for positive views.

Please let me know what you think. I'm very open to all comments.

Thanks,
Bill

Sam Hames

Hi Bill,

This is a really interesting image - I like the subtle approach in using textures to contrast the main elements rather than amping up the global contrast.

I'd like to see more of just the barn too - it looks interesting in and of itself.

Sam

Thanks Sam,

I really appreciate your comment. The barn is a favorite with local artists. Fifteen or more stop by each Spring and Fall to either photograph or paint pictures of it.

Best,
Bill