• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: An Indian wedding...

fahim mohammed

A couple of weeks ago, my asked me what I thought of an Indian wedding.
Yes please, I replied spontaneously!

That was the end of the conversation for that day.

It turned out that she had been asked to do some small floral arrangements for an Indian wedding at a
hotel here. This needed to include some typical Indian/Pakistani wedding ceremony decorations.

I talked to some friends, as she did to hers.
I rented an Indian movie to watch!! A pleasant mistake; it seemed to go on forever.

Anyway, here are some arrangements that were made. Very few inside shots..that too on iPhone.

Here's the first one..15 such head arrangements were designed and made by Ayesha.

p1251256314-4.jpg

I honestly doubt if you have ever seen something like this!! At least I had not.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A couple of weeks ago, my asked me what I thought of an Indian wedding.
Yes please, I replied spontaneously!

That was the end of the conversation for that day.

It turned out that she had been asked to do some small floral arrangements for an Indian wedding at a
hotel here. This needed to include some typical Indian/Pakistani wedding ceremony decorations.

I talked to some friends, as she did to hers.
I rented an Indian movie to watch!! A pleasant mistake; it seemed to go on forever.

Anyway, here are some arrangements that were made. Very few inside shots..that too on iPhone.

Here's the first one..15 such head arrangements were designed and made by Ayesha.

p1251256314-4.jpg

I honestly doubt if you have ever seen something like this!! At least I had not.

Bravo for Aisha!,

I'd love to see more of these fabulous arrangements. Must cost a fortune in flowers, LOL!

Asher