• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fine Art Photography Top 16

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I wrote a list of the Top 16 aspects of Fine Art Photography that I find the most important. This list is available at this link as a download:

http://beautiful-landscape.com/P-Wallpaper/index.html

Alain,

You are super-smart! I love the idea and you have made something which folk will want to refer to and so you will be on our minds with good thoughts!

Check the spacing between items 4 and 5.

Asher

Last edited:

Alain Briot

pro member
Alain,
I love the idea and you have made something which folk will want to refer to and so you will be on our minds with good thoughts!

Check the spacing between items 4 and 5.

Asher

I just corrected the spacing and I uploaded the corrected version. When you download the files you will now have a perfectly spaced one!