• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

By the river Sado - Setubal, Portugal

Antonio Correia

115903289-M.jpg
115902681-M.jpg

20 D + Canon 1.4 + 70 200 IS f/2.8 + CPF

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Antonio,

What is the river? Or is it an estuary?

What could be in those shipping containers?

I looked to see how you took the pictures but you have wiped out the EXIF in the files and there's no embedded © Antonio Correia. It's a good idea to consider when posting just to protect your work. Something you think might be of no value on its own, might be perfect for adding text for someone's graphic design or magazine page!

One guy reported in a thread several years back that a friend called him that he recognized one of his pictures had been stolen by a company for some food produce!

Anyway, I'd love to know how the shots were taken since these would be wide angle on a 10 D.

I always like pictures of the sea and boats. This is an interesting angle and different from your other work in though I do like them, they seem to lack the "look" of your other work that I have come to really like, which has a simplicty and clarity to them.

These then I expect are for showing and to enjoy.

Thanks for sharing and taking us to a place we have not been before!

Asher

BTW, You didn't say whether or not comment and criticism was invited!!

Antonio Correia

Asher Kelman said:
Hi Antonio,

What is the river? Or is it an estuary?

What could be in those shipping containers?

I looked to see how you took the pictures but you have wiped out the EXIF in the files and there's no embedded © Antonio Correia. It's a good idea to consider when posting just to protect your work. Something you think might be of no value on its own, might be perfect for adding text for someone's graphic design or magazine page!

One guy reported in a thread several years back that a friend called him that he recognized one of his pictures had been stolen by a company for some food produce!

Anyway, I'd love to know how the shots were taken since these would be wide angle on a 10 D.

I always like pictures of the sea and boats. This is an interesting angle and different from your other work in though I do like them, they seem to lack the "look" of your other work that I have come to really like, which has a simplicity and clarity to them.

These then I expect are for showing and to enjoy.

Thanks for sharing and taking us to a place we have not been before!

Asher

BTW, You didn't say whether or not comment and criticism was invited!!

Asher,

The river is river Sado and it is an estuary some miles up.

Setubal was an important trade port of incoming merchandises in Portugal, but it has been loosing some importance lately. I know that for example many cars arrive by this port.

I have my pics in SmugMug and I have copied from there the link.
I always thought they were coming with EXIF

Anyway I was using - these are shots of this morning - 350D + 1.4 Canon + 70-200 f/28 L USM + Rodenstock CPF

The light was not good as it was 13.00 h in spite of being Autumn.

All my photos are for commenting and commenting yes.
Thank you for doing so.
115903674-M.jpg
115905619-M.jpg