• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello all

ian sanderson

I am a U.K. Phoographer based in Paris and do a bit of everything. I have a fine art background and taught the subject for ten years. I now work in France shooting my personal imagery, stock, and commissioned work. This looks to be a very interesting site and I hope I can contribute from time to time.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour ian
joining OPF you're not that abroad!, de temps en temps on peut parler français ici ;-)

Do you have any website or images to share so we start to know a little bit about your work?

Thanks and welcome!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Oui Nicolas, mon ami!

Enfin il y'a un autre type ici que peut parler en Français apres Edmund Ronald, Tim Armes et vous!

Bienvenu, Ian!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Very, very interesting work...
A lot to browse thru these websites.

Bravo!

We'll be happy to know what kind of gear you use, but we have plenty time for this.

Cheers/Santé!

PS Asher, you forgot Alain Briot he speaks good French too !-)