Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Breaking News

Breaking News Updates, innovations, equipment: moderated!

Old April 23rd, 2018, 11:04 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Default Welcoming the apresident of France! So much good to be done!

Today a wonderful photo opportunity for the press!

I took pictures of my TV screen as Macron arrived.

I especially like celebratory pictures.

Personally for me it fits in with my intense joy as the arrival of French President Macron to the USA and the hearing of the “La Marseillaise” and being thankful for the bonds we have with the logic and love for humanity that came from the peaceful debates in England and the amazing discourse in Paris streets and the National Assembly that was paid for with blood. Amazing how France provided Lady Liberty to welcome all to our shores.

Macron, has at last projected France’s military power to at least protect the Kurds from being swallowed up in a new and outrageous Neo-Ottoman Empire expansion, while the suffering people’s of Syria are being subject to inhuman assault and dismemberment!

At last the West is showing a modicum of morality!

The scene, with the wind fully opening the French “Tricolor” and the US “Stars and Stripes” was magnificent, although I am not a flag waver, myself! (It’s a dangerous national habit!)

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old April 24th, 2018, 07:31 PM

If you think I am too enthusiastic about Macron, then consider this: there’s a lot of danger in the world and Presedent Trump can make it worse or ameriorate it perhaps.

I am hoping that both Macron and Merkel will allow Trump to reposition his approaches and get in line with a more globally responsible approach to the crises we face.

Seduction by flattery is fine, any means to focus or policies better!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old April 27th, 2018, 03:31 PM

Hi, Asher,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher Kelman View Post
Today a wonderful photo opportunity for the press!

I took pictures of my TV screen as Macron arrived.

I especially like celebratory pictures.

Personally for me it fits in with my intense joy as the arrival of French President Macron to the USA and the hearing of the “La Marseillaise” . . .
And a wondrous thing it is.

L'étendard sanglant est levé.

Best regards,

Doug
Old April 27th, 2018, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Kerr View Post
Hi, Asher,

And a wondrous thing it is.

L'étendard sanglant est levé.

Best regards,

Doug
We need other folk with stature and banners and parades Trump admires to talk him out of his impulsive “Amerika First” rant for his 20% followers!

He actually may achieve some major peace progress with the Koreans and Iran!

We cannot just have our enemies being certifiable!

Asher

Old May 13th, 2018, 11:14 AM

The $130,000 Stormy Daniels deal is a much better deal than the Iran deal and a far better deal than the $600,000 Paula Jones deal. Those democrats appear to be poor negotiators .