• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Two Spaces for Hollywood Fashion and Beauty Workshop

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I thought I'd let you guys know of an interesting opportunity to refine your skils and expand your portfolio under ideal conditions.

It's this coming Saturday and Sunday the 7th and 8th of November.

"Highly Acclaimed Fashion Photographer Melissa Rodwell and the FashionPhotographyBlog.com invites you to an Exclusive 2 day workshop in Los Angeles, Ca Nov. 7th and 8th 2009.

The Workshop is located at Smashbox Studios in West Hollywood. Space is LIMITED to 10 people MAX!!! *(2 SPACES LEFT!)

(Click here for More Info and to Purchase Tickets)"

Disclosure: I have no personal connection with this workshop but I have looked it over carefully and it appears very worthwhile for your consideration. The workshop assumes mastery of exposure, your camera, the essentials of photoshop and knowing where to position yourself with respect to the subject. This workshop will use this to take you beyond the advanced amateur/enthusiast/pro level to gain new skills and techniques you can use to enhance your work.

Asher