• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

645D Fully Functional

If you haven't heard, the Pentax 645D was shown at the Tokyo Photo Show and was a working fully functional model...September looks good to me..

Ben

Kyle Nagel

In my email exchange with my Pentax contact he mentioned he was hoping the market would be able to support the intro of the 645D. I hope it will too, if the price is right and the quality is on par with what we've seen in the K10D I'm sure they will do fine. If I hadn't got rid of all my MF lenses I would seriously consider one.

Kyle

645d

In my email exchange with my Pentax contact he mentioned he was hoping the market would be able to support the intro of the 645D. I hope it will too, if the price is right and the quality is on par with what we've seen in the K10D I'm sure they will do fine. If I hadn't got rid of all my MF lenses I would seriously consider one.

Kyle

I really can't wait to get mine. I was told that as soon as it comes out, I will have it...I really only need about three or four lenses. But...Where do you put the film and the polaroid back? ;)

Kyle Nagel

I think you just cut the film up into 2 inch squares and put it in the CF card slot. There is also an adapter that will allow the polaroid back to be attached to the LCD screen, it is orderable under part # 645DuctTapeADPT1m.

:>)

Kyle

Funny Story

I think you just cut the film up into 2 inch squares and put it in the CF card slot. There is also an adapter that will allow the polaroid back to be attached to the LCD screen, it is orderable under part # 645DuctTapeADPT1m.

:>)

Kyle

When I did my first pro shoot with the K10D the Pentax Exec's came to the shoot and to play with their heads, I put on a really serious look just before shooting the model who was waiting on the set and said, "Hey, there is a problem here.." "what problem?" they responded "Where do I put the film, I can't find the lever to open the back!" They said "Ben, just use a bottle opener to pry off the screen, the film receptacle is just behind it..."