• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bibble 5 preview updated

Howdy y'all,

My workload has been keeping me away from my favorite forums, so it's been a while. Asher gave me a friendly nudge which reminded me I should let y'all know that we've got a stable preview version of Bibble 5 out now. You can download the preview from our website and also request a trial license from that page. If you need an extension on the trial license, send an e-mail to support@bibblelabs.com with your full name and we'll be happy to send out another license.

The key updates in this version:
  • Much improved memory management and image processing engine for better performance and stability
  • Meta data editing and improved meta data handling, including a customizable HUD
  • Doubled the number of supported cameras
  • Background printing, including printing to a PDF
  • Selective editing now includes noise reduction and highlight recovery
  • Watched folders that will send files to print or batch queues
We've still got some bugs to work out, but the response so far has been very positive.

You can find more about Bibble 5 features at http://www.bibblelabs.com/products/bibble5/features/. The preview version contains complete documentation that you can view from the help menu, and we have some tutorial videos to get you started.

-Colleen

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks for posting, Colleen! I'm looking forward to trying Bibble! Especially interested in highlight recovery and how it handles noise.

Asher