• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A few simple pictures of Setúbal, Portugal

Antonio Correia

From my room while with my parents'. Shot yesterday. East side.

i-Qsm78d2-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Antonio Correia

Asher, it's a Panasonic 7-14 (14-28). I like it very much. If it was today I would get the corresponding Panasonic-Leica. The Panny has a front lens element too protuberant what makes it took delicate to operate with. It also causes some diffractions quite often.
Today, a more common/vulgar photo.

i-LjwtLfz-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, it's a Panasonic 7-14 (14-28). I like it very much. If it was today I would get the corresponding Panasonic-Leica. The Panny has a front lens element too protuberant what makes it took delicate to operate with. It also causes some diffractions quite often.
Today, a more common/vulgar photo.

i-LjwtLfz-XL.jpg

A very lean picture, Antonio, no people, no dog, not even a single bird! This is your architectural sensibility being expressed!

But I like it! Great zoom range for this lens. Hmm, just found 1 1/2 people and a spikey plant!

Now I have been looking at 4/3 systems but am confused by the bodies. It looks like 21 MP is the max pixel count, but which to get, Panasonic or Olympus. I like the ideas of the adapters that give Canon or Leica lenses and extra stop of light, but unless they can also focus as fast as native lenses, it would not help for birds in low light.

Asher

Antonio Correia

Looks like an inviting place to visit... Thanks for the pics!

You are most welcome James. :)
And thank you for your kind comments. It is indeed a nice place with some problems like everywhere...

It is place - as the hole country where there is not (so far !) terrorism making it safe to visit with tranquility.

Obviously, there are places not convenient to visit...

Cheers ! :)