• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

CS4 Printed Manual

Just a question...I hate reading on a computer, it takes hours to get concentrate on one page and it's not an easy way to read sitting in front of a desk - to me...

Where can I find the standard CS4 manual (the one that you can find on PDF)? I could print it, but it's a hassle to get the back and front pages done correctly. It will also cost me more than if I buy it...Would be nice if I can get one second hand :). But Adobe, AFAIK, doesn't talk about it because the new stuff is here. Maybe I missed it?

Can you help me?

Where can I find the standard CS4 manual (the one that you can find on PDF)? I could print it, but it's a hassle to get the back and front pages done correctly. It will also cost me more than if I buy it...Would be nice if I can get one second hand :). But Adobe, AFAIK, doesn't talk about it because the new stuff is here. Maybe I missed it?

Can you help me?

Hi Sandrine,

I skipped CS4, went from CS3 to CS5, but I assume an officially printed manual doesn't exist anymore. What you could try to do is contact a local copyshop (Kinko's / Multicopy / etc.) and request a quote for a double-sided (recto verso) hardcopy of the PDF. I'm not sure if they are willing to take it on to begin with, due to possibly erroneous copyright interpretation, but it will trigger a response either way. Cost will be a matter of quantity as well, and single copies will always be expensive. It's up to you to decide how much it's worth to you.

Cheers,
Bart

As always, I decided to read it from page 1 to 700 and so... The problem would be the binding and the cost as well. I regret those times when you bought a box which weight more than 120 gr. :)