• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

some of my birds

Hi Anthony,

The lack of response here doesn't suggest lack of interest, but because the pictures are just links, rather than the images themselves, and there are so many, it makes it harder to comment.

Perhaps you could choose an image of two for discussion, and hopefully be able to post the pictures themselves, rather thank a link. I know some sites do not allow this, but am not sure about PhotoBucket. To post the image, right click on the original image you want to post, and copy the URL for that image. Then click on the "Insert Image" Icon, and put the URL in there. Hopefully that will take care of it.

Thanks!