• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

this is beautiful

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We live in very exciting times. First, we have this neutrino experiment where they seem to travel faster than light. Then, we have the almost proof of the Higgs boson particle as it was reported by Cern yesterday. And technology like this one is the icing on the cake. Fantastic!
Beam me to Europe! I'd love to photograph Kara, a model of Gandolfi. :)

Asher

Mark Hampton

We live in very exciting times. First, we have this neutrino experiment where they seem to travel faster than light. Then, we have the almost proof of the Higgs boson particle as it was reported by Cern yesterday. And technology like this one is the icing on the cake. Fantastic!

Cem,

it is... I only need 200K for the rig !

anyone with a small change burning a hole!

in hope :)

Asher Kelman

Asher, thats a funny little forum !

I would travel very far for the image - next door at a push.

as for Kara - no idea - not as inreasting as CERN tbh - one of the best photographic projects ever !

They are looking at the god particle and I'm still in stonehenge looking at the goddess, LOL!

And Kara, is that! We don't need sigmas for that!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Asher, thats a funny little forum !

I would travel very far for the image - next door at a push.

as for Kara - no idea - not as inreasting as CERN tbh - one of the best photographic projects ever !

They are looking at the god particle and I'm still in stonehenge looking at the goddess, LOL!

Asher