• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Canadian Bears

Hi here is another couple that was taken in Canada.

This one the Bear Cub run by me at about 6ft away, through the lens it looked like it was going to run up my leg.

This is mum standing on her back legs

And this is a strange sight a Brown Bear with a black cub.

We spent about the week with this family of bears at the end of the week they were quite use to us being there I was out the car sitting on the ground and the bears were about 15-20ft away.

Cheers Gordon

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi here is another couple that was taken in Canada.

This one the Bear Cub run by me at about 6ft away, through the lens it looked like it was going to run up my leg.

Were you panning to the right or just flustered?

We spent about the week with this family of bears at the end of the week they were quite use to us being there I was out the car sitting on the ground and the bears were about 15-20ft away.

Cheers Gordon

Gordon,

It might not be so good for bears to be used to people. Then hunters shoot them or some bear has a bad day and goes for one of the campers!

Asher

Last edited:

Were you panning to the right or just flustered?

Gordon,

It might not be so good for bears to be used to people. Then hunters shoot them or some bear has a bad day and goes for one of the campers!

Asher

I now know this as I have posted on another site, and got a hard time about it.
The thing is we dont get many wild dangerous animals in Scotland, the only wild uncontrolable
animals here are our nextdoor neighbours and their dog's......