• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

On the seas in the Hebrides

1382145-edit-2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Murray,

Beautiful movement and repeat reflections, then the birds and boat in the b.g. make for a fully constucted scene. I'd imagine the print has much more detail in the water. Thanks for bringing your work here! It's a treat and so enjoyable!

Asher

Thanks very much Asher. I have only just processed them and haven't published them to the blog so haven't printed them. I imagine that getting the print just right may be quite delicate.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thanks very much Nicolas. A very special time and place.

Yes Murray
I've been several times on the North-West and North coasts of Scotland.
Places we love, so far away from Tropics and Med lights…
Some times (really some only ; ) from the North coast one can see the Hebrides. We always said that one day we have to get there…
Your images are a strong reminder and invite…

For me it's a long way away. It would be nice to go again but it may never happen. I was lucky to get there in varied and fortuitous weather conditions, as opposed, for example, to continuous torrential rain which is probably also possible.