• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Found some more old ones....

As I've been digging through old files I've been fining some I've long forgotten about....

6665265651_3ba153f4ea_z.jpg

6665264873_947cbf1694_z.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
As I've been digging through old files I've been finding some I've long forgotten about....

Jake,

This picture works best for me, at least, in vivid color. The diagonal is very strong and with the bright blue it catches one's attention. I still might want to look at the horizontal base of the photo to see if you might want to reveal more of the color and structure there. On my Macbook Pro screen, it appears to have some potentially rich color layering.

Asher

Jake,

This picture works best for me, at least, in vivid color. The diagonal is very strong and with the bright blue it catches one's attention. I still might want to look at the horizontal base of the photo to see if you might want to reveal more of the color and structure there. On my Macbook Pro screen, it appears to have some potentially rich color layering.

Asher

I'll try another version tonight when I'm home from work.

would you like to know what I amazed by? Does the horizon seem level? I shot this while in a moving vehicle(not driving). I did no adjustments to horizon and did not crop!