• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Next birthday

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Send them back, the cheap bastards, there are only 9! A piss poor present! A dozen is the bare minimal for tulips!

See what I mean.
Expectations, even in the receiving of a gift.
My old man said that the greatest gift is one given of oneself and given in anonymity. I don't remember ever receiving a gift from him but I do know he gave me heaps. I carry it all with me every day.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
See what I mean.
My old man said that the greatest gift is one given of oneself and given in anonymity. I don't remember ever receiving a gift from him but I do know he gave me heaps. I carry it all with me every day.

Yes, anonymity is very wonderful in gift giving.

That can make us feel very noble, but I do like that!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Tom
Take off these urchins you've got in your pocket, buy real flowers (24 is a minimum!).
If you are not humble enough to acknowledge your crime, you may even not say there coming from you…
THEN shoot a pic of them!

I will not blame my parents for what I am, I'm fully aware of my own responsibility for my weaknesses…

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Tom
Take off these urchins you've got in your pocket, buy real flowers (24 is a minimum!).
If you are not humble enough to acknowledge your crime, you may even not say there coming from you…
THEN shoot a pic of them!

I will not blame my parents for what I am, I'm fully aware of my own responsibility for my weaknesses…

Nick, if I bought Christine flowers she'd suspect something. She'd be right as well. I'm always guilty of something.

One thing is for sure. There isn't another woman. Christine is the other woman.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Tom,

See what I mean.
My old man said that the greatest gift is one given of oneself and given in anonymity. I don't remember ever receiving a gift from him . . .

He seems to have followed well his own advice!

Best regards,

Doug