• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photokina 2008

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi folks

As everyone knows (or should!) Photokina 2008 will be held in Köln from Sept. 23 to 28…

I know some of OPFers will visit or have some pieces in exhibition…

I personnaly will be there on Friday and Saturday (mostly around Sinar's booth (Hall 4.2 - Booth C-021) but not only…

It would be nice if all guys coming there would annonce here so we may try to organize a meeting in some nice bistro, just for the fun to meet and know a bit more of each others…

Sooooooooooooooooooo, who's next?

BTW I will be there also to try to find a good deal on a NEC SPectraview 3090… if anyone would be also interested, we may try to federate our buys to get even better prices…

So,

Am I the only one to go to Photokina?

Hardly, but I'm going for one day (Saturday, Sept. 27th), and I already have an evening appointment in Köln. I'm flexible during the day, but I'll be roaming the exhibiton halls. We'll probably bump into each other near the Sinar stand... ;-)
When others attend that Saturday, I could meet them during the day, e.g. at lunchtime.

Bart

Michael Fontana

pro member
Bonsoir Nicolas

no time, in these days; I'm waiting either the leaves to fall, or a tree beeing cut down - still speculating on the later... as the crane arrives at the beginning of October ....
sorry

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bart
Yes we'll meet then on Saturday, that's for sure!

Michael, despite your joli and poétique phrase, I wish the crane could arrive later…, comme un oiseau sur la branche…

Michael Fontana

pro member
It' s definitely not possible, this year; sorry.
I'd have liked to see you there.

Can't start to capture my project prior to the 26th, finishing the 30 th...
....still expecting the 14 - 24 - to EOS adapter to use for theses shots - it might drop in the last minute.... I won't be bored....