• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Corine on location

Yesterday was an exciting day.
In the evening the opening of my exposition in lichtzone Groningen took place.
The exposition shows a collection of my favorite images and will be there from 5-26 June, it takes up the whole gallery so there is much to see.
See www.lichtzone.nl if you are in the neighborhood make sure to visit the gallery.

But before the opening took place I took a small group of students on a small photographic city trip/workshop.

Here are some of my personal favorites I shot during the teaching that day.

Shot mainly with the Elinchrom Quadra and natural light (or a mix

Corine_5_Juni_2010_Groningen_Canon__33.jpg

Corine_5_Juni_2010_Groningen_Canon__76v2.jpg

Corine_5_Juni_2010_Groningen_Leaf_____56v2.jpg

Corine_5_Juni_2010_Groningen_Leaf_____101.jpg

More at http://www.doorhof.nl/blog/index.php?topic=3419.0

Greetings,
Frank

Mike Fulton

Beautiful work. I really love the emptiness of #1 and the colors in the others

I would also like to hear more about how you captured these in the way of lighting

again enjoyed this series

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Corine_5_Juni_2010_Groningen_Canon__76v2.jpg

Frank,

This s my favorite of Corine. I love her high cheek bones, (What part bone structure and what part make up artist's work?). Let me know if you get tired of her and need to have her move on!

Asher