• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Gianni Limone

James Lemon

i-BVkbBCC-L.jpg

James Lemon

Very nice! Wished I could see this larger. Love the stance by the tree so natural!

Charlotte-

That is an interesting pose, James. Looks like this fellow has a background in fine salons where folk have good manners and can place high roller bets on anything!

Asher

Charlotte,Asher

I apologize for the small size but it is a standard procedure for my workflow. I use an IPad for viewing pictures,just tap on the picture and bamb,you get to view it full frame. You might want to consider getting one for your wonderful portfolio Charlotte, they display beautifully. Thank you both for your observation regarding the pose; a good model goes a long way.lol It is nice to always have a sure bet on a horse race Asher.
Best, regards
James

Charlotte Thompson

James
I have an Apple computer the rez is exceptional you might want to try another photo host
I use photo bucket forever it will let you set size.. for what its worth..

Charlotte-

James Lemon

James
I have an Apple computer the rez is exceptional you might want to try another photo host
I use photo bucket forever it will let you set size.. for what its worth..

Charlotte-

Hello Charlotte

Thanks I will check it out! The iPad has a lot of features that allow schooling and enlarging the photos with ease. What does photobucket do? I will try posting a larger one for you.

Best Regards
James

Charlotte Thompson

I use it for size only..and storage of course. I think you will like it Iv;e used it for years. O and Thank you I would luv to see it larger!

Charlotte

James Lemon

I use it for size only..and storage of course. I think you will like it Iv;e used it for years. O and Thank you I would luv to see it larger!

Charlotte

Hello Charlotte

There are too many liabilities than there are benefits for me to join photobucket. I am sorry that I cannot present a larger image for you. My IPad is 9.7 inches with a 4.3 aspect ratio and I can view any photo regardless of it's size at full screen by just tapping on it. Either landscape or portrait orientation by just turning my IPad 90 degrees.

Best, regards
James