• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Claris rewarded for the book on the CNB 100 Chrisco!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
The "Nuit des Chefs de Fab" brings together key players in the graphic industry, 400 professionals and buyers attended the "soirée de gala" on November 30 at the prestigious "Cercle des Armées" in Paris. The evening was an opportunity to present the trophies rewarding the best work printed in France in four categories: Institutional, Agency, Publisher and Industrial.

The 10 nominees in the category "Agency"
 were:
Jaguar - Kenzo - Metro Premium - Elie Saab - Lancia - Tupperware - Sapresti - Chateau Cheval Blanc - Chrisco / Claris - Ipsen

And the 3 winners are:

Kenzo - Jaguar - Claris/Chrisco

The book was sponsored by Antalis, (# 1 European distributor of professional communication media (graphic paper, office paper, envelopes).

Browse the book and watch its making of

Last edited:

Cem_Usakligil

Bonjour Nicolas,

First of all, congratulations with this great recognition of your work. Having been a witness of your involvement with this project in the past few years, it was evident to me how much of your soul, creativity, professionalism, perfectionism and dedication you have put into it. So I am not surprised at all to see this being recognised by the industry, chapeu! BTW, we should also recognize the fantastic work and support by Marine and Romain as your trusted generals. What a team it is!

It goes without saying that we all are very proud of you. Now onto the next stage of your success to be continued in Hainan, China in 2012. :)

Amitiés,

The "Nuit des Chefs de Fab" brings together key players in the graphic industry, 400 professionals and buyers attended the "soirée de gala" on November 30 at the prestigious "Cercle des Armées" in Paris. The evening was an opportunity to present the trophies rewarding the best work printed in France in four categories: Institutional, Agency, Publisher and Industrial.

The 10 nominees in the category "Agency"
 were:
Jaguar - Kenzo - Metro Premium - Elie Saab - Lancia - Tupperware - Sapresti - Chateau Cheval Blanc - Chrisco / Claris - Ipsen

And the 3 winners are:

Kenzo - Jaguar - Claris/Chrisco

The book was sponsored by Antalis, (# 1 European distributor of professional communication media (graphic paper, office paper, envelopes).

Browse the book and watch its making of

Last edited by a moderator:

fahim mohammed

Hi Nicolas..

Congratulations and very well deserved.

May your, Romain and the team's successes continue to grow.

Best regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas, my dear friend, we're so proud of the Claris team! You have worked so diligently for decades to get the success you have.

I wish the link would work to the books! Not this nor the preview to "Nicolas Claris - Photography 2003 - 2010"! You must get them fixed.

Looking forward to seeing you for New Year's Eve in Paris. We'll have a very small apartment in view of the Louvre with 5 balconies to view Paris! Amazing what one can get with AMEX points!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Asher (you've got to be used to French speaking! ;-)

I have corrected the link, but can't find the one not working for " "Nicolas Claris - Photography 2003 - 2010"…

You'll have to send me your dates of travel in Paris!