• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Point Mugu Air Show March 31st - April 1st

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Practice is today

Nik,

The Star newpaper says they will be practicing today. You might get a glimpse of the practice runs from the parking lot at work even! They start at 2ish and will practice until 4 or 5 this afternoon.

Kathy,

Nik,

The Star newpaper says they will be practicing today. You might get a glimpse of the practice runs from the parking lot at work even! They start at 2ish and will practice until 4 or 5 this afternoon.

Thanks... My office windows are facing East and I was pretty busy at work...
So I guess I'll stick to the Real Thing ;-)

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I am stopping in on Tuesday

I am seeing my client in your office building on Tuesday, Nik. I'll drive by the East side and wave at you!

I am seeing my client in your office building on Tuesday, Nik. I'll drive by the East side and wave at you!
Cool! You can call me on my cell when you're done and we can have a cup of coffee and chat..:)

Actually, I was wrong [ashamed]
My windows are towards North, I see Agoura Rd. Dunno why did I say East... :-(

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Of course!

I will have to see how long it takes me - I have to be nearer to Asher's house at 11:30. If we miss this time, there's always another time we can "chat". Of course, we could have a drive by another time.