• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The poor with the strategy of the rich…

Jack_Flesher

Bonjour Jack

Though you're not talking about your own experiences, you talk on general meanings and not specifically about B&W. Thanks for that.
SNIP
Once again, may I ask to others how they face a client that ask something that "normally" they wouln't do?

Hello Nicholas:

Actually I was talking about how I would react to your situation... Let me try and rephrase my response more directly: As a pro photographer, I will do anything that is legal and does not endanger my life, assuming of course the pay is good :)

I have a friend who is a commercial graphic artist. His firm gives them all the following canned answer for when a client ultimately asks, "Can you do this to that?" The answer is, "Of course we can do it, we are professional graphic artists!"

Best,

Cheers,

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I will do anything that is legal and does not endanger my life, assuming of course the pay is good

Bonsoir Jack
I understand that. Of course.
But "official legality" is one thing, I am sure you have your own "legality" that superpose to the official one, in another words your own preference, own ethic (pardon me Nill to use again that word;-) so what happens if a customer asks you a work that infringe it?