• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Portraits of Charly using a 35mm Lamegon

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Buddy of mine, Charles "Charly" Djivanidis, french chanson singer and retired restaurant chef, trained by Paul Bocuse.

It just so happened, so I had to use what I had with me, a Carl Zeiss Jena 35mm Lamegon lens on Pana GH4, shot at approx f5.6

37502207330_3702b6ffc9_o.jpg

23907591158_ed0ea87aac_o.jpg

37051551254_74f132535a_o.jpg

23907591548_fec9b12eb0_o.jpg

[This lens was once made for highest resolution copies of documents to microfiche, I have adapted it to use on modern digital cameras. Resolution above 200lppm from what I could find out. Also used in larger form as a high resolution aerial reconnaissance lens for up to 284x284mm film format. This one covers 24x36mm]

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Fabulous lens and subjects!

Asher

Thanks Asher! Was unplanned, but the light was just too nice to not have tried it...

Almost too sharp!
Seems to be an excellent lens

Agreed Nicholas, I would have never even tried that with a female, but males look good
when all the masculine attributes get enhanced ;-)

[I would have used a much faster lens, wider open, if I had one on hand then...]