• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: grabshot for the fun

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
This evening I was flying to Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands / Spain) for a one day shoot (tomorrow).

Moonrise, shot with an iPhone :

1378149_10200659128386702_1601863009_n.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I love moonrise pictures. Often the moon somehow gets lost and it's never as magical as one imagines. Here, the wonder is still there and you have made a most enjoyable image.

I'd love one a little later as well! but that, as usual, is your friend being greed! But I follow Leonard Cohen's "Woman in a darken doorway" advice, "Why not ask for more?" in "Bird on the Wire" at 3 minutes, 30 sec in or better Esther Ofarim at 2min and 20 secs.

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I'd loved to satisfy you Asher, but a little later we were in the middle of the clouds, descending to the airport…