• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Administrative: Did a Revision - Please Report any Problems with Permissions

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
By "mutual agreement one of our avid photographers has taken a break. So I created a class of membership previously termed, "Inactive". This allows the person on a break full viewing access. So being "inactive" while one cannot post and doesn't have to control one's impulses, one can follow!

Just like on a tour bus, someone can get off for a while and get back on later if the driver still like the lady!

Caveat In the process of redoing permissions, could be that someone else has no access to some particular forum. That happened to me as I lost access to this very thread, LOL! Although I corrected and checked everything, could be there are a few remaining faults I have not discovered.

So let me know if we are generally OK or if you have issues.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Thanks, Fahim!

Looks like I was the only one who lost privileges and could no longer post anywhere else in OPF. All that is corrected now.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

By "mutual agreement one of our avid photographers has taken a break. So I created a class of membership previously termed, "Inactive".

So, what is it termed now?

In any case, I haven't yet seen any new encumbrance to my access to forum sections. But then I'm not completely awake at the moment!

Best regards,

Doug

Jerome Marot

By "mutual agreement one of our avid photographers has taken a break. So I created a class of membership previously termed, "Inactive". This allows the person on a break full viewing access. So being "inactive" while one cannot post and doesn't have to control one's impulses, one can follow!

I do not like this at all. I enjoyed some of the posts from our most controversial posters (all of them), even when I chose not to respond to them for my own sanity.

Asher Kelman

I do not like this at all. I enjoyed some of the posts from our most controversial posters (all of them), even when I chose not to respond to them for my own sanity.

Honestly, the person in question is really keen to be back and will after a recovery.

Asher