• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Review: Bluetooth device for older Nikon Cameras

Kevin Gagel

I thought I'd just point out a little bluetooth device I purchased last year called a pinout. The website is at https://www.letspinout.com/.

It gives you the ability to remotely control your camera. I have a D90 and it worked perfectly - till I lost the damn thing that is!

I just ordered another and look forward to it's arrival via mail - soon!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I thought I'd just point out a little bluetooth device I purchased last year called a pinout. The website is at https://www.letspinout.com/.

It gives you the ability to remotely control your camera. I have a D90 and it worked perfectly - till I lost the damn thing that is!

I just ordered another and look forward to it's arrival via mail - soon!

I have the blue tooth built in to my 6D but I never used it. How does it benefit your workflow? Do you use it to share your pictures with an art director or what?

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I have the blue tooth built in to my 6D but I never used it. How does it benefit your workflow? Do you use it to share your pictures with an art director or what?

Asher

Asher,
if one follows the link provided by Kevin one will quickly understand that over the Bluetooth connection, it provides an app to control your device (mostly Nikons): Remote Shutter Release, Geotagging, Time-lapse/Star trails, High-dynamic-range (HDR) imaging, Multi-camera control,Loss/theft prevention
An intersting combo! (for Nikon users)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher,

if one follows the link provided by Kevin one will quickly understand that over the Bluetooth connection, it provides an app to control your device (mostly Nikons): Remote Shutter Release, Geotagging, Time-lapse/Star trails, High-dynamic-range (HDR) imaging, Multi-camera control,Loss/theft prevention
An intersting combo! (for Nikon users)

That's fabulous! I just looked at the structure of the device, assuming g it was so
Pay a way of transfering one's shots to a screen for others to enjoy during the shoot!

Asher