• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Someone I am working with

Antonio Correia

Why not photograph the people whom we are working with, when I do it with somebody else we know ?
This is the question I asked myself and I decided - not for the first time indeed - to take some pictures of a young man next door.

I packed my stuff and took it to the room and as usual I used the Canon 5D + ST-E2 + 430 EX + 580 EX II.

My friend was at ease when I told him to relax and concentrate on the task he was doing. For some moments I called him and asked to look at me.

Some of us like to see portraits of people looking at us and some don't. So, as I want to make everybody happy, I decided to shoot both ways.
Now that I writting about this, I noticed that I have the tendency to shoot people looking at me.

All the pictures are dam sharp because I made a very strickt seleccion of them, discarding those which, for some reason, were not good enought under my criteria.

Thank you for looking. If you wish to comment, be my guest. :)
341272376_EXM6x-L.jpg
341271418_DcDSt-L.jpg