• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Help Needed!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Everyone,

I've been posting for help in the OPF Look and Feel forum to little avail. We need to tighten up! Could everyone please read this thread on Tightening Up Forum Structure, especially posts, 14-17.

We have multiple posts on related subjects. When that happens, your best idea ever might get buried and orphaned! Please, please incorporate our guidelines in posting.

Can we do better?

Thanks so much for making OPF easier to follow!

Asher

The world is changing fast and the idea of the Single Lens Reflex may not be able to stand for long in the way of its passing.

Reflex mechanism is that, a mechanism that moves and moving or mechanical parts are easy targuet of solid state devises with the condition that could perform in the same way.

What I am thinking is that there is going to be a lot of confusion with the term "range finder" when the new Olympus/Panasonic format comes to market since the are going to be range finderless or have an electronic rangefinder.

What about Digital Backs, if I use my back on a Cambo it stops being DSLR and become, what? LF or range finder?

I like all of this, specially the new Micro format about to come out and confuse the head out of all format definitions ....

Asher, this forum is getting very bussy, congratulations to you and all other contributors and staffs -- does't matter the topics we will find the good threads --