• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Expressing movement

Antonio Correia

Some photographers and myself we decided to shoot under a theme or subject for August.
It is not for competition but for leisure as we criticize each others wishing to make better photography.
This month the theme is movement.
My proposals go like this:
1. Pan shot. Done with the G9, using the built in flash. They were just passing and I decided to shoot.
353323458_xJRZ5-M.jpg
2. Different approach: trees under the wind. Long exposure shot during day time. I had to "darken" the lens with a NDF and a CPF. Just a 10 seconds shot.
351928843_8csNS-M.jpg
3. Pan again with the G9. I just followed the car and I like the trails.
347750192_wgMqw-M.jpg
4. On the way back from a small night shot I used the 5D for this one. It translates movement. Camera hand holded camera while driving.
351281501_PfpT3-M.jpg