• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Andes snaps

Clayton Lofgren

Just back from a few days near Merida, in the Venezuelan Andes. It was not as much of a photo safari as I would have liked, but an enjoyable trip. The road goes up to 4100 meters, and the mountains considerably more. There is a major difference in the complexions of the kids compared to the lowland where I live.

ad09b3182acf4402962f5d64f366a437.jpg

305035a551734f489d4252ea8012e658.jpg

3007c132d8b142498659bf30159908b1.jpg

24e443be5bdc4f63ae98115eded8619d.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Clayton,

I always like your pictures. The three kids have different complexions. The last fellow seems to have a cyan-blue cast. Does he look like that?

Asher

Clayton Lofgren

I did very little pp on these, and on my laptop they looked OK, but looking at them on the desktop they are not so good. Looks like I need to invest in some calibration equipment- that last one is way off. Cheeks on the kids there do go beyond rosy- some of them are weathered way beyond their years.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I did very little pp on these, and on my laptop they looked OK, but looking at them on the desktop they are not so good. Looks like I need to invest in some calibration equipment- that last one is way off. Cheeks on the kids there do go beyond rosy- some of them are weathered way beyond their years.
Hi Clayton,

Did you do any color corrections? It's possible that the pictures as they were are fine. Otherwise send them to my and I'll correct them for you. send to editor.opfATmac.com

Where these in RAw, or jpg from the outset?

Asher